Simple and really fun, thank for this game :)
A downloadable game
Drive a powerful 4WD Yugodot around the rally circuit and set a fast time!
WASD to drive
Press R to restart
Press C to switch to hood camera
Current record is 53.379 set by RSWatts,
2nd: 53.893 set by me,
3rd: 55.064, set by Fyodor Shchukin,
Day 2 version:
- Added a bit of post processing (fog and AO)
- Added a hood camera (switch on C)
- Now front wheels also throw dirt, but rReduced total amount of particles
- A bit more sideways traction at low velocity
- Improved dirt particle performance
- Added best time which stays on during the playthrough (it will reset if you shutdown the game tho)
- Added relative splits compared to the best run's splits
- Times are now limited to 3 decimal points
- Added collideable split sign props
- Improved split gate positioning
- Improved the look of the car, textured
- Fixed "lingering particles"
- Adjusted particles looks
- You can now adjust suspension spring and damper rates in config.ini
- Added a few more settings in config.ini
- Fixed sector difference timing (split). It didn't work as intended at all before
- You can now see the split diff green/red after finishing a best run, they don't all turn red immediately (except after the first run)
- Fixed an issue where left wheels were emitting right side particles (oversight due to flipped X direction in Godot)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Very fun physics and nice game.
My best time is 58,383 so far.
Love the physics!
Will there be a 32x Bits version?
nice but in reverse the car turn in wrong direction :D
Haha, yes, of course, because I apply torque to the car so it applies the torque in the same direction even if reversing. Should make it flip when reversing :P
Love it! Fun physics :)
Really fun car physics, nicely done.
excellent rally physics! really fun to slide