the game crashed, its saying out of memory
Pico Space Program
Note: If you can't click on the build button in-flight, you can use the game menu (press enter) > BUILD
Things I had no time to implement (SPOILERS!):
- Fuel is not spent, you can fly without any tanks
- The Picraken will catch you if you fly too far
- You can place parts disconnected and overlap (tho it's unrealistic it's kind of cool that it gives more artistic freedom :D)
- No part rotation in build mode
- You can spin up infinitely fast, and everything will be fine
- No map or zoom out view
Source (only code, cart coming soon): https://github.com/nothke/PicoSpaceProgram
- Crash velocity is now calculated correctly
- The craft gets pushed now when a part crashes into the planet
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I thing I crashed it, it sais "out of memory."
please make updates.
Nice job! this is a great simulation. Some ideas for the future:
2) angular friction
3) zoom in - out
these tips might be too hard, but I think it would be AWESOME if you manage to do it!
oh and another one: Map screen
hhow to fly?
what are the controls?
earth is flat!
oh man, I love this! the pico 8 is so powerful...
Couldn't get it to launch....
Awesome game! Could you just please make a downloadable version? Thanks!
Uhhh... How do you progress and reach other planets. I just keep flying out of the screen and it glitches out. how do you win.
good so far and has some serious potential. some more parts and a big map would be nice, maybe even some more planets. I cant wait to see further updates!
I might fix some bugs and clean up the code, but I don't think I will work on it much more unfortunately. I just have too many other projects to work on. However the source is out there and anyone could add to it.
i broke the game